top of page
SPECIALLY DESIGNED CARD PERSONALIZATION SOFTWARE
WHAT IS XPRESSI?
Xpressi is the NBS Technologies suite of software applications that deliver unmatched Smart Chip personalization capability. Xpressi offers a wide range of capabilities that make it the perfect fit for instant issuance applications in the financial sector.
By implementing Xpressi, our customers are empowered to personalize a wide variety of chip types and brands. Xpressi instant issuance solution allows issuers the unique ability to provide their customers with the security and the convenience of a personalized credit or debit cards that is issued at the local branch level instantly.
WHAT CAN XPRESSI OFFER?
• Solution for contact, contactless and magnetic stripe encoding.
• Xpressi has the unique ability to be deployed in combination with all NBS personalization hardware.
• Supports a wide variety of smart chip types and brands.
• Uses industry standard security protocols – https, SSL
• No data is stored in branches or on printers
• User defined access privileges
• All keys are encrypted
• Uses bank’s own data network
• Follows PCI DSS Compliance Standards
AUDIT LOGS & REPORTING
• Every operator action is logged including key creation/deletion, import/export keys, permission settings, card program creation/deletion, executing data preparation, etc.
XPRESSI SOLUTION OPTIONS
Xpressi is designed and built to handle hundreds of branches within the Instant Issuance architecture.
FLEXIBLE INPUT FILE FORMATTING
The input file to Xpressi Server from a Host can be CSV, XML, IBM MQ Message, text file, etc.
Xpressi has a unique capability to allow an unlimited number of BINS per Issuer and this allows each Issuer to have multiple card programs per BIN.
Monitor HSM utilization, throughput of card per hour, real-time branch printer status and jobs running in production.
XPRESSI CARD PERSONALIZATION SCRIPTS
Personalization scripts are part of the Xpressi EMV personalization software and is developed based on the following factors:
• Type of chip
• Payment application
• Application parameter such as SDA, DDA, CVM, etc.
• Data input file from Card Management System
SCHEMES CARD TYPES
• All major payments • Most manufacture card & chip types are supported.
• Open loop
• Closed loop
bottom of page